2007年7月2日

★Restaurant★

I like to eat and drink, so I often go to restaurant to eat and drink with my friends or boyfriend.
The other day,I saw my friends of my high school days and I went to bar with them.
The house's name is ''Daidaiya''. I was pleased with the house's a good atmosphere.
So I was happy that dishes were so delicious!!!!
Also the menu was abundant so we wavered in choice. I ate croquette, cream pasta, beef of Japan, relish and dish of eggs and so on....
Next I will recommend the restaurant I often go ♪ I often go to ''Capuriciasa" because I like the pasta. So my friend works there. ''Capuriciasa'' is Italian restaurant♪
The restaurant is so popular and my favorite of dishes is meat sauce pasta. I always eat it, when I go there.
By the way my hometown have a lot of restaurant. My family likes to eat tasty dinners. But I like my mother's dishes very much.
My mother cooks dishes from various food. She's good at cooking!! She cooks Chinese meat dumpling, Japanese dishes and pasta etc.....I like Chinese meat dumpling the best!!
Now I want to eat hamburger steak or Chinese meat dumpling, so please tell me your favorite restaurant.

0 件のコメント: