2007年7月16日

My precious memory....★

I have ever get a lot of memories. Of all others, my memory was to go to spa last summer vacation with my friends of my high school days!! The place was quiet place, there was it in Kumamoto! I like to take a spa, so I was happy to go there with my friends!!! All people are girl because I went to high school of only girl.

First I went to shopping to have a barbecue in the cottage of spa's place. So we prepared for barbecue, so I ate many meat,vegetables and rice!! It's delicious and I enjoyed have a barbecue only us at the first time!!

Next we went to big spa near the my cottage. There are 3 big spa, 2 small spa★ I excited at spa. We enjoyed big spa!! After that I taken a spa in my cottage's spa. Wow!!!!There was a nice spa made with hinoki. Hinoki is wood that it grows only Japan. We taken bath twice a day♪
So we stayed the night at the cottage...we talked each other for a log time. I really enjoyed.
We went out outside the cottage. So we looked at sky!! We could innumerable stars★ The sky was very nice.
Next day we coldn't sleep well last night...but I went back to home....One of my friends is Megu went back to Osaka...and Fumika went back to Kagosima...I was sad very much. But they gave me heart!! I want to go there again. We often couldn't see each other. But I'm looking forward to seeing you this summer vacation!!

0 件のコメント: