2007年7月12日

Kumamoto


I like Kumamoto because there are a lot of places to visit and Kumamoto still has a rich natural environment.
I'll introduce about appeal of Kumamoto in Japan!!!
There is a castle in Kumamoto city. The castle is called Kumamoto castle. It's traditional building of Japan.
And Kumamoto has Mt. Aso. It has the biggest caldera all over the world. In the grass of Aso called Kusasenri, there are a lot of cows, horse and so on... I have ridden a horse with my father when I was 9 years old. It is so cool in Aso!!!
Amakusa is famous in Japan. Amakusa is located on southwest of Kumamoto prefecture. There are a lot of flesh fishes in Amakusa. I have been to Amakusa many times with my family or friends. It takes 2 hours from my house to Amakusa. I want to sea in Amakusa now♪
Next I will introduce about my home town! My home town is Miyuki, it is located on Kumamoto city in Japan. There are many natures in Miyuki, so I love my home town. I have been lived here since I had been born. There are many rice field in my home town and people makes rice!!
The environment of Kumamoto is good!! Water is very clean, so we can drink a water I want to get. Please come Kumamoto!!! You can enjoy here♪

1 件のコメント:

aiko さんのコメント...

I think water of Kumamoto is very delicious,too. It is clean. I have never been to Amakusa. I want to go to Amakusa this year. I want to swim!!