2007年7月4日

Movies

I like watching movies. Especially I like Dream Girls very much. I watched the movie with my friend. Dream Girls was so good, because the movie tolled me that my dream come true. And I love main character of dream girls. Main character is Viyonce!!!! She is very sexy and cute!
So I'll introduce about story....three women works as singer, they are unpopular. The story of the success and the failure where chorine's three female class walked is put on a lot of famous piece of music and it begins to draw. Their performance is so nice and powerful!! So I like very much.
I want to be good at singing a song as girls♪ It was fun that they become popular singers!! All dream become true!! So please never give up. Of course I believe that my dream comes true.
By the way I like Japanese movie too. I watched Umizaru. It was so good story.
The story is about Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force. Main character is man of Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force. He could save people when a ship is went under. He is very cool. I was moved to tears by his heart.




http://www.uipjapan.com/archive/dreamgirls/top.html

0 件のコメント: