2007年12月21日

6th essay: Learning with computers

Introduction
I have writing class on Wednesday at this year. On this class, we study English with using computers. For example, I made my blog, g-mail, typing trial, writing essays and so on. My teacher of writing class is Mr. Beaufait. He is so kind and very funny!!! This essay is about “Learning with computer”. I write about “before writingⅢ””During writingⅢandⅣ””after writingⅢandⅣ”.

Before WritingⅢ
I have never tipped in English before writingⅢ. When I was freshman in this university, I had to take class of the information processing. I was not good at use computers.
I often used to make use of computer, because computer is so useful. Computer has Internet. So I often research each information on the Internet. I like Internet shopping too. Then I often have to do my homework, so I used the computer content “Microsoft Word”. I type sentence in Japanese or English. But almost Japanese, so I couldn’t type in English fast and I often mistake word spelling. So I always checked English spelling.

During WritingⅢandⅣ
Since writingⅢ class have started, I was pressured to type in English. First I made g-mail and own blog. → http://kanakorinrin.blogspot.com/
Book review--- Book review was important for me. I have ever read books of English. But It was little. So I could read a lot of books during writing class. But first I didn’t like reading English books, so I tried to read in easy books. My recommendation book was Huckle berry Finn. There is movie of this story, this is adventure and friendship story.
Essay------------ I had to write a lot of essays. I have never write essays in English, so I couldn’t write good and interesting essays. But now I can write well than before writingⅢ. Other student essays aroused me because each essay is interesting. So I want to write more interesting essays.
Quick post-----I like quick post. I wrote happening of daily. I like to take a lot of picture in many places. So I often take a lot of pictures. And I often put my picture on my blog. My host family of America look my blog, quick post. Quick post can inform to my host family that I am fine. So quick post is precious for me, and moreover I like to read other student quick posts.
Comments-----I comment about other student essays. It was fun, because other student teach me about improve point and they admired my essay. So I was happy to get comment from another student.
Portfolio -----To make portfolio is hard for me. But portfolio is tidy up own essay and book review. And when I want to see another student essay, I can find soon by portfolio. So this is so useful. I have to make portfolio soon….
Vocabulary ---Since I started to read English book, I get a lot of new English words. I often used electronic dictionary, but I don’t want to use it some day. For the reason I have to learn vocabulary a lot. I will try to study and listen to music or reading a lot of books.
Grammar
When I was freshman, I had Grammar class. I used this study book. So I sometimes use this book and I learned about Grammar. When I write quick post, I used this book. Of course, I learned English Grammar in this class. For example, essays, book reviews, typing trial and so on. Grammar is difficult for me.



Typing-----We did typing trial during this class. For five minutes, How many words did I type in English???? I am not good at typing trial. Every time I typed less than 100 words. But during writingⅣ I could type more than 100 words. Now I have to type more than 150 words. So I have to practice many times. And I think I pass the writing examination!!!
Listening----During this class, My teacher speaks in only English. I watched movie of movie essay. I like toy story!!! I think that American movie is good listening teaching material. So I want to watch a lot of American movie. We can watch a lot of kind movies with Internet easily and I can listen to music,too. So I think that I have to use computer. I try to take English language test this month.
Conclusion---During this class, I always use computer. So I accustom to using computer and typing English. I am happy that I could practice to type English with computers. I will treasures my blog.
(772words)

0 件のコメント: