2007年12月9日

5th essay: TV

Introduction
I will write essay about TV. TV is television. There are a lot of kinds of TV type in Japan. It is so high quality. So now TV screen is so beautiful and clearly. I watch TV everyday. I like watching news on TV. So I will write news program. And I will research TV Company.
TKU
TKU is famous company of Kumamoto. TKU have a lot of TV program. I like Pyua-pyua the best. Pyua-pyua is broad casted from Monday to Friday in the evening. So I can know a lot of news of Kumamoto and Japan and world. Therefor I can see a nice place of Kumamoto. TKU is local TV company in Kumamoto. But a lot of people in Kumamoto likes TKU Pyua-pyua.


NHK http://www.nhk.or.jp/


Do you know NHK?? NHK is so popular TV company in Japan. NHK have a lot of TV program. For example news, English conversation program, drama and so on. Especially, I like news of NHK. NHK announcer is so good and well, so I can listen news easily. Kouhaku-utagasen is program of NHK. This is famous music program in a representative of Japan.


Fuji-terebi



Fuji TV company is so famous in Japan too. This company is private sector's company. Fuji TV have a lot of cute announcer and a lot of interesting drama. Above all things, I like variety show. I like waratei-tomo the best. This program is funny for me and this makes me happy. So during long vacation, I always watch this program at noon.
Conclusion
I like TV. I think almost people likes watching TV. I think TV is Network all over the world. Because we can see a lot of accidents by TV. There are a lot of TV company and many kinds of TV type, so I want to get new TV. TV made in japan is so great!!
(313words)









0 件のコメント: