2007年11月25日

4th essay:Community

I have a lot of community tools in my life. So I introduce about my community life.

Daiichi High School

My high school was Daiichi in Kumamoto. Daiichi high school have only of the girls. This school is a tradition school. The Kumamoto castle is seen from the classroom. The first grade class of my high-school was 8 class. The classmates are so nice member and great teacher, so I would like to see friends of Daiichi at coming of age day.

Family
I will introduce about my family. There are 4 people in my family. My mother is housewife, my father designer of semiconductor. He is so wise. I have an older sister. She is twenty four years old. I love my family because my parents are good friends each other. And my family always help to me.
Our family often travel somewhere. My mother likes to go to Korea because she likes Korean movie and Korian actors.

Flower arrangement club
I chose my club. I belong to flower arrangement club. There are about 23 people in my club. Because third grade retired after school festival of November. My club's teacher is so great!
He is a famous in Kumamoto. He teaches us how to arrange flowers. We are friendly. We have been to Okinawa and so on during each vacation. Our club have only girls. Flower arrangement club belongs to culture club in Kumamoto Gakuen University. So other culture club members are friends for us. My post is projector in my club, so I try to do my best to held my party.

YAMAHA
YAMAHA is music company. Do you know YAMAHA?? I think almost people answered "Yes". Because YAMAHA is so famous company in Japan and all over the world. This company makes music instruments, and open a lot of music school. I have been to YAMAHA Music school for 13years. I have a lot of memories at this school. YAMAHA sells a lot of instruments.

(329words)

0 件のコメント: