2007年11月14日

Essay: My favorite place

Illumination place

I will introduce about my favorite places.
I love illumination, so this season I would like to go to illumination place. Illumination makes me relax and relax♪ So when I was tired, I went to illumination place to be happy. There are a lot of illumination space in Kumamoto. For example, Aso Farm Land, House illumination, Amakusa castle, Kumamoto city arcade and so on.(65words)
My house
My favorite place is my house. Because my house is built
when I was born. So My house have large garden.
My mother likes flowers, so she is planting the flower.
I like riving room the best. There are sofa, TV, Piano,
furniture. My room is so narrow. But I like my room
because my room makes me relax. I like my bed so much.
(54words)
Minnesota
My favorite place is Minnesota in America. I have been to
Minnesota during summer vacation. Minesota have a lot of
rich nature sand supermarkets. Therefore there are a lot of
lake. Minnesota have a lot of place to visit, so I would like to
go there again. (48words)
Starbucks Coffee
Do you know Starbucks Coffee shop?? I think almost people “Of course!” Because this coffee shop is so famous and popular in Japan. I like coffee shop. I often go to many coffee shop with my friends or my mother. I often go to Starbucks Coffee. There are a lot of menu in Starbucks. So I like the best. I like sweet too. Starbucks coffee’s sweet is so good for me.
Aso
I love Aso. There are a lot of nice spots in Aso. For example, Aso farm Land and Kurokawa Spa. Farm Land is interesting place. There are hot spa, restaurant, souvenir shop, playground for children and so on. I like to go to spa because spa makes me relax. So I want to go spa many times, but I have no enough time….
There is Mt.Aso in Aso. Mt. Aso is so popular place. Mt.Aso have big caldera. So a lot of people come to Aso from other country or other prefecture.
(347words)

0 件のコメント: