2007年4月11日

myself

How do you do? Let me introduce myself. I am Kanako Fujita. Iam from Kumamoto , Japan. I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University. in Japan. I am 19 years old. I am called "kana"or "kaanan" .Iam152cantimetera in height.

My hobby is to play the piano, cook and listen to music. especially,I'm good at playing the piano. I go shopping on holiday.
next, let me introduce my family. My father,mother,older sister,and I. I love my family very much.

I have never been to foreign country,therefore I have alittle anxious, but I would like to learn a loy of things there. I would like to learn culture. If I have chance, I would like to cook Japanese dishes. I'm majoring of Britain and AmericaEnglish. I like studying English.
I am looking forward to seeing you.

1 件のコメント:

mika さんのコメント...

I'm Mika.
My hobby is playing piano too.